As perpetual sun chasers, Oahu has become our most visited destination for trips ranging from 24-72 hours because there is a lot to do and see here. From hikes to beaches to museum and markets, it is possible to escape the crowds and the beaten path to find your own piece of paradise on the island. In this series of posts, we’ll share tips on how to get around, where to stay, what to do and see, and where to eat and drink of the island of Oahu in Hawaii.
- Plan: Getting Around – Should you rent a car?
- Stay: Accommodations – Ideas on where should you stay?
- Indulge: Food and Beverage – Where to eat and drink
- Indulge: Food and Beverage – What’s poke?
- Do: Get Outside – Information about various hikes, walks and beaches
- Stay: A Review of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Have you been to Oahu? If so, where did you stay and did you enjoy it?
- Guide: Best Beaches in Kauai
- Poke in Hawaii: Options for Kauai, Maui and Oahu
- Hiking the Awa’awapuhi Trail in the Koke’e State Park, Kauai
- Review: Anahola Huli-Huli Chicken and a Beach Picnic in East Kauai
- Review: Cafe Turmeric, Hanalei, Kauai
- Review: The Fresh Shave, Kauai, Hawaii
- Review: Koloa Landing Resort, Kauai, Hawaii
- Our Top 10 Pools: Enhance Your Hotel Stay
- The Big Island of Hawaii – Kilauea Volcano and 5 Other Things You Need to Know
- The Big Island of Hawaii – Where to Eat and Drink
- Review: The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, Big Island Hawaii